What is your Mission?
To provide our customers with bath & body products that soothe the mind & spirit as well as the skin through the use of the healing properties of crystals & essential oils. We also use premium raw vegan ingredients sourced ethically from around the globe. We seek to help women & girls feel sexier & more confident about the skin that they are in, so that they can get back to loving themselves & everyone else, better.
- Each employee is required to wear a mask.
- Each work station is regularly sanitized.
- There are multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the work areas.
- Those who can complete their work from home; do.
- Those who come in to help with production are provided wiith more than 20ft. of personal space.
- Any employee that feels tired or sick is encouraged to stay home & rejuvenate.
- We ensure that each of our employees are safe by the checking of their temperatures as they walk through the door.
- Any employee displaying symptoms will be required to "rejuvenate" for two weeks or until they produce a Covid free test.
When will my order arrive?
You can expect your order within 5-7 business days.
Who do I contact with my vegan skin care product questions?
Moon Luv Llc
1606 S. Huron
Ypsilanti MI 48197
Are all of your products vegan?
Yes, we make all of our skin care products vegan to keep our skin care products hormone and toxic free.
Do you test on animals?
We have never & will never test on animals. In fact, Moon Luv is Leaping Bunny certified.
Do you offer gift wrapping services?
All of our vegan skin care products will arrive to you in an outer package indicative of the Moon Luv brand and we do not offer additional packaging services at this time.
Are your products fairly traded?
Here at Moon Luv, we like to source our products from ethically traded companies that employ or are owned by women of all ages, ethnicities and are from different countries. At this time, we dont do business with any companies in which, women are treated unfairly in the workplace; nor do we plan to do so in the future.
How did you come up with the name?
Our name comes from the fact that the moon is believed to be a feminine source of energy. Women are a feminine source of energy, as well. However, we feel that the women of the world need to get back to loving themselves more. Sometimes we get so caught up in social media management (i.e. how to get more likes) and the basic elements of the rat race, we forget to take care of ourselves the way we deserve to be taken care of. We scrub & beautifully paint the skin on our faces but forget to take care of the rest of our bodies.
Moon Luv = Feminine Love = Women Love Yourselves